The Campaign Administrator (CA) is responsible for ensuring that the highest standards are met in all areas of the Candidate Management process. The CA will have direct contact with candidates, as well as responsibility for a variety of administrative tasks related to the smooth running of their campaigns. They must ensure that all calls are dealt with in a professional manner, that all correspondence is of excellent quality and that client and candidate records are updated and accurate.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Be aware of and ensure that all Client SLA’s are met on a daily basis
- Contribute towards the smooth running of department by adhering to all processes and procedures that are in place
- Work collectively as a team to ensure that internal and external deadlines are met
- Prioritise your daily workload in conjunction with your Line Manager
- Maintain a professional image while on the telephone and drafting emails to deal with all queries effectively
- Contribute to the development of strong Candidate and Supplier relationships
- Ensure that all Candidate and client correspondence is accurate, working in conjunction with the Campaign Co-ordinator
- Management of client mailboxes, responding to speculative queries, requests for information etc.
- Responsible for the assembly of assessment centre packs and workshop materials, ensuring all required materials arrive at assessment centres promptly and as ordered.
- Responsible for the maintenance and update of our candidate management database and/or our alternative Candidate Management system
- Responsible for the upkeep of all internal work logs i.e. e-mail log and timesheets etc
- Inform line manager immediately of any issues relating to quality i.e. a client complaint, a candidate complaint, poor quality application packs, insufficient Product Knowledge etc
- Work in-line with all current quality checks and processes, constantly looking at ways to improve procedures
- Ensure that all documents are sorted and filed in the correct manner and in-line with the relevant procedure
- Effectively organise and log all appropriate project related documentation - soft and hard copies
- Immediately advise the Campaign Co-ordinator or Client Partner-Delivery if any of the agreed work deadlines are not going to be met
Personal Attributes, Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
Experience nd Knowledge
- Experience in a client focused/customer facing role.
- GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English.
- Proven ability to develop excellent client & candidate relationships.
- Experience of working in a process driven environment.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise with external suppliers.
- Demonstrable high standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) particularly a strong knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised “can do” approach to work.
- Efficient and strong organisational skills.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Delivers Quality - Committed to producing work of a high quality standard. Pays attention to detail to ensure this is achieved.
- Collaborative Working - A willingness to encourage and support others in order to develop strong team relationships
- Resilience - Maintains a professional service and optimistic outlook under challenging circumstances
- Planning & Organising - Ability to plan, prioritise activities and resources in order to meet deadlines.
- Professional Communication - Ability to present oneself in a consistently professional manner
All employees within Penna must demonstrate behaviours consistent with the corporate values; Accountable, Supportive, Collaborative and Inspiring as listed below.
Accountable Does what they say they will do
- Builds open, honest and realistic relationships with customers and colleagues
- Reliable and acts with integrity
- Determined and passionate about delivery the best
Supportive Creates an environment where people can give of their best
- Seeks to understand the needs and concerns of others
- Creates a learning environment
- Seeks feedback from other in order to learn and develop
Inspires others to achieve their goals
Collaborative Works as part of one team
- Pulls together to put the customer first
- Support colleagues without waiting to be asked
- Helps others succeed and celebrate their success
Actively looks to break down barriers and finds ways to work together
Inspiring Creates new possibilities
- Comes to work to make a difference, sets high goals and gives 100% personal energy
- Believes in what we do and demonstrates this through actions
- Regularly challenges thinking and is open to new ideas and ways of working
Has ambition and confidence to do thinks in new ways and to create and deliver inspirational solutions
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org