This role is responsible for the efficient and cost effective delivery of Resourcing services for specific clients.
- Providing recruitment support for the Senior Recruiter(s) to meet the needs of the client.
- Supporting brief taking from hiring managers where required.
- Sourcing and researching candidates directly from online job boards such as Monster, Total Jobs, and Reed etc.
- Utilising LinkedIn network in to source and target suitable candidates.
- CV screening to specific given criteria.
- Recruiter screening candidates against role relevant criteria.
- Benchmarking candidates to highlight quality/suitability differences.
- Drafting and sending out mailers to target candidates.
- Communicating with candidates at all stages of the recruitment process in a professional, tactful, confidential and efficient manner.
- Database management.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- To undertake all day-to-day Resourcing activities to respond to client requests, providing cost-effective, innovative solutions in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Gain a thorough understanding of client’s requirements from Senior Recruiter(s).
- Research in a thorough manner using different methodologies to ensure as many suitable candidates are captured as possible.
- Ensure data capture for all projects is accurate and up-to-date at all times, personally managing e-mail, online and telephone enquiries as dictated by workloads
- Ensure correspondence to candidates is timely, accurate and appropriate.
- Forward candidate details, with screening/interview notes to appropriate recipient.
- Oversee the candidate management process to ensure candidates are managed in a fair and honest manner, in accordance with all legislation and best practice guidelines.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with candidates.
- Produce Management Information.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the IT resourcing strategy for your client.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the wider resourcing strategy for your client.
- Ensure you are aware of all IT programmes and packages required by your client.
- Be an active team member, positively contributing to the smooth running of the office and business.
- Participate in a constructive and positive manner, making an honest contribution while being sensitive to the emotions of others.
- Strive to build positive relationships with colleagues that will help them support you in the delivery of client solutions.
Nature of relationship
Resourcing Delivery Manager
Consultants, Sourcing Team
Personal Attributes, Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- The suitable candidate will have experience previous IT recruitment experience.
- The suitable candidate will have experience in direct sourcing of candidates using online job boards, databases and LinkedIn.
- They will also have experience using applicant tracking systems, and candidate management.
- Experience or knowledge of building and managing talent pools, and/or Boolean search techniques.
Does what they say they will do
- Builds open, honest and realistic relationships with customers and colleagues
- Reliable and acts with integrity
- Determined and passionate about delivery the best
Creates an environment where people can give of their best
- Seeks to understand the needs and concerns of others
- Creates a learning environment
- Seeks feedback from other in order to learn and develop
- Inspires others to achieve their goals
Works as part of one team
- Pulls together to put the customer first
- Support colleagues without waiting to be asked
- Helps others succeed and celebrate their success
- Actively looks to break down barriers and finds ways to work together
Creates new possibilities
- Comes to work to make a difference, sets high goals and gives 100% personal energy
- Believes in what we do and demonstrates this through actions
- Regularly challenges thinking and is open to new ideas and ways of working
Has ambition and confidence to do thinks in new ways and to create and deliver inspirational solutions
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org