Recruitment Coordinator - London
Closing Date: 30th October 2018
The Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for assessing candidates at application sift and telephone interview stage for volume campaigns delivered on behalf of our clients.
- Conduct allocated telephone interviews against role specific criteria and competencies.
- Online application screening against role specific criteria and competencies via the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Assess candidate suitability at application sift and telephone interview stage by recording appropriate information and producing written evaluations against relevant criteria in accordance with established processes.
- When required, evaluate video interviews against established competencies.
- When required, support the delivery of assessment centres by acting as a Facilitator responsible for; assessment centre set up (IT equipment, stationary and paperwork), meet/greet of candidates, meet/greet of client assessors, shredding of paperwork no longer required throughout the day, checking return of paperwork at the end of the day.
- Attend and contribute towards team meetings.
- Have a full knowledge and understanding of the methods, processes and systems used for application screening and telephone interviews.
- Adhere to client service level agreements (SLAs) for both sifting and telephone interviews.
- When required, conduct quality assurance audits of competency based application sifting and recorded telephone interviews, giving feedback to screeners/interviewers and recording findings for ongoing performance management
Click here for the full job description
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org