The Executive Recruitment team are looking for a Campaign Coordinator to join the Birmingham office. The core purpose of the role is to provide admin support to the Executive Search and Interim administration team to allow them to focus on high level client delivery.
With a focus on local government, your key responsibilities would include supporting on all aspects of the recruitment admin process for the wider Executive Recruitment team.
You will be able to work well with others, have excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and possess a ‘can do attitude’. Previous Penna experience would be advantageous to hit the ground running.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Nature of relationship
Direct Line Manager
Consultants, Head of Delivery, Researchers, Associate Consultants, Coordinators
Personal Attributes, Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
All employees within Penna must demonstrate behaviours consistent with the corporate values; Accountable, Supportive, Collaborative and Inspiring as listed below.
. Builds open, honest and realistic relationships with customers and colleagues
· Reliable and acts with integrity
· Determined and passionate about delivery the best
. Seeks to understand the needs and concerns of others
· Creates a learning environment
· Seeks feedback from other in order to learn and develop
· Inspires others to achieve their goals
. Pulls together to put the customer first
· Support colleagues without waiting to be asked
· Helps others succeed and celebrate their success
· Actively looks to break down barriers and finds ways to work together
. Comes to work to make a difference, sets high goals and gives 100% personal energy
· Believes in what we do and demonstrates this through actions
· Regularly challenges thinking and is open to new ideas and ways of working
· Has ambition and confidence to do thinks in new ways and to create and deliver inspirational solutions
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com