1. Quality Statement
Penna is committed to providing our clients and candidates with the highest level of service and strives to improve our business practices based on your feedback.
Our commitment to our candidates and clients is to:
- Be an exceptional and longstanding business partner for you as a client or candidate
- Ensure inclusion is at the heart of all our business practices
- Be fair and accountable in all our dealings with you
- Communicate promptly and informatively wherever possible
- • Represent your interests, with the information you provide
- Handle your information sensitively and professionally
2. Complaints Procedure
This policy is to provide guidance should you wish to raise any concerns regarding the level of service you may have received from us.
We would encourage you to raise your concerns with your key Penna contact should you have one, however if you feel this is not appropriate or you are not satisfied with the resolution, please follow the procedure below.
Complaints are a positive aid to improving our business as they may highlight procedural faults, the changing of which may improve our quality of service and therefore must be documented, investigated and followed up.
Our aim is to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for a timely and full response
- We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, by letter or by e-mail
- We deal with it promptly, politely and professionally
- We respond in the proper manner, with an explanation and a very clear ‘we’re sorry’ if we have got things wrong and provide you with information on actions being taken to prevent any future occurrence
- We don’t have many complaints, but are committed to learning from the handful we receive, and using them to improve our service, retrain our staff or review our business processes
3. How to make a complaint
You can make a complaint by contacting your key Penna contact. You can also contact the business by:
Our address is Penna, 10 Bishops Square, Spitalfields, London, E1 6EG
Our telephone number is 020 3849 2777
Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Managing Director is Julie Towers – email@example.com
Our Chief Operating Officer is Keith Pilling – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sending your complaint in writing, please provide your telephone number if a response by telephone would be convenient or a full postal address.
4. What happens next
We will acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours and respond in full within 3 working days from when we receive your complaint. If it is not possible to give you a full reply within this timescale, for example, if your complaint requires a more detailed investigation, we will update you with an interim response advising you on the actions being taken and the timescale this is likely to take. We will however endeavour to ensure that all complaints are resolved within 15 days of the complaint being received.