Salary: Entry Level
Full-time, Permanent Contract
Responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of Assessment projects, by coordinating resources to ensure timely and cost-efficient completion of work, which is to a high standard, for our clients.
- Providing office-based support for the Assessment Design team to meet the needs of the client.
- Dealing directly with the client to answer queries, provide information and progress tasks.
- Supervising the activities of Administrators to deliver on all projects, maintaining the highest quality standards at all times.
- Undertaking all admin procedures and completing all specified tasks as required to deliver the project, including ownership of all costs associated with the delivery of each piece of design, and creating client invoices
- Undertaking all other reasonable tasks as requested by the Assessment Design team.
To undertake coordination of Assessment projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time, to budget, and to a high standard.
- Plan and secure adequate resources to ensure that all research, design and assessment delivery projects are completed within the required timescales.
- As required, support with project management activity, including updating project plans, and tracking resources used.
- Liaise with clients, assessors and candidates in order to arrange assessments within required timescales.
- Arrange and attend briefing meetings for trainers/interviewers/assessors/role players as required.
- Oversee the digital collation and management of assessment materials, confidential candidate information, client briefs and reports.
- Ensure that documents are well-presented, with a high standard of spelling and grammar, and follow brand guidelines.
- Ensure data capture for all projects is accurate and up-to-date at all times.
- Ensure correspondence to candidates and clients is timely, accurate and appropriate.
- As required, set up online assessments for candidates, and manage the collation of results.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with candidates and clients.
- Organise preparation for assessment centres or events, as required.
- As required, attend assessment events to facilitate the running of the day, completing all necessary admin processes as required.
- Keep accurate records of charges and in-costs for projects, preparing all information to facilitate accurate invoicing.
- Regularly engage with our associate community to keep up-to-date records of their availability and skills.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Associates, ensuring they are fully aware of the service we require and deadlines as well as providing all the materials they need to complete the necessary design or assessment.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are documented.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the wider recruitment activities of our clients.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Penna services/products.
- Update professional and technical skills on an ongoing basis to ensure skills are continually maximised.
- Learn more about the wider recruitment market and best practice.
- Ensure your line manager is kept up to date with the overall activity of your client.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with contacts at all levels within client companies, bringing potential issues to the attention of the client before they escalate.
- Ensure expectations are constantly met and exceeded.
- Proactively preparing reports and updates for colleagues and clients.
- Preparing data for the Assessment team.
- Be an active team member, positively contributing to the smooth running of the office and business.
- Strive to build positive relationships with colleagues that will help them support you in the delivery of client solutions.
- GCSEs or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Educated to A-level or equivalent, including a high proficiency in English.
- Proven ability to develop excellent stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to liaise with external suppliers.
- Demonstrable high standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of requirement or talent management is beneficial, but not essential.
Does what they say they will do
· Builds open, honest and realistic relationships with customers and colleagues
· Reliable and acts with integrity
· Determined and passionate about delivery the best
Creates an environment where people can give of their best
· Seeks to understand the needs and concerns of others
· Creates a learning environment
· Seeks feedback from other in order to learn and develop
· Inspires others to achieve their goals
Works as part of one team
· Pulls together to put the customer first
· Support colleagues without waiting to be asked
· Helps others succeed and celebrate their success
· Actively looks to break down barriers and finds ways to work together
Creates new possibilities
· Comes to work to make a difference, sets high goals and gives 100% personal energy
· Believes in what we do and demonstrates this through actions
· Regularly challenges thinking and is open to new ideas and ways of working
· Has ambition and confidence to do thinks in new ways and to create and deliver inspirational solutions
To apply please click here.