Campaign Coordinator - P
Campaign Coordinator - P
Salary: Entry Level
Campaign Coordinator - 12 months FTC
Responsible for the efficient and cost effective delivery of Resourcing services for all designated clients.
- Providing office-based support for the Client-Partner Delivery Manager to meet the needs of the client.
- Dealing directly with the client to answer queries, provide information and progress tasks.
- Candidate screening to specific given criteria.
- Supervising the activities of Administrators to deliver efficient and effective recruitment services on all campaigns, maintaining the highest quality standards at all times.
- Undertaking all admin procedures and completing all specified tasks as required to deliver the campaign.
- Undertaking all other reasonable tasks as directed by the Client-Partner Delivery Manager or Senior Manager.
- Liaising with internal and external teams of Assessment professionals to ensure best quality client service.
To undertake all day-to-day Resourcing activities to respond to client requests, providing cost-effective, innovative solutions in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Attend client meetings (as required) with the Client-Partner Delivery Manager to gain a thorough understanding of requirement.
- Plan and secure adequate resources to ensure that all candidates can be processed, screened, interviewed and/or assessed within the required timescales.
- Arrange and attend briefing meetings for Screeners/Interviewers/Assessors as required.
- Oversee the collation and management of assessment centre packs/materials etc.
- Ensure data capture for all projects/campaigns is accurate and up-to-date at all times, personally managing e-mail, online and telephone enquiries as dictated by workloads.
- Ensure correspondence to candidates is timely, accurate and appropriate.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with candidates.
- As required, attend assessment events to facilitate the running of the day, completing all necessary admin processes as required.
- Oversee the candidate management process to ensure candidates are managed in a fair and honest manner, in accordance with all legislation, best practice and Penna guidelines.
- Produce timely and accurate management information (MI) for each campaign as defined and agreed with the Client-Partner Delivery Manager and the client.
- Keep accurate records of charges and in-costs for campaigns, preparing all information to facilitate accurate invoicing.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Associates, ensuring they are fully aware of the service we require and deadlines as well as providing all the materials they need to complete the necessary screening, interviewing or assessment.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are documented.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the wider recruitment activities of our clients.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Penna services/products.
- Update professional and technical skills on an ongoing basis to ensure sourcing skills are continually maximised.
- Learn more about the wider recruitment market and best practice.
- Ensure your line manager is kept up to date with the overall activity of your client.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with contacts at all levels within client organisations, bringing potential issues to the attention of the client before they escalate.
- Ensure expectations are constantly met and exceeded.
- Proactively preparing reports and updates for clients.
- Obtaining research information and preparing data for Client-Partner Delivery Managers.
- Be an active team member, positively contributing to the smooth running of the office and business.
- Participate in a constructive and positive manner, making an honest contribution while being sensitive to the emotions of others.
- Strive to build positive relationships with colleagues that will help them support you in the delivery of client solutions.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in a recruitment or process driven environment.
- GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English.
- Proven ability to develop excellent external relationships.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise with external suppliers.
- Demonstrable high standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Delivers Quality - Committed to producing work of a high quality standard. Pays attention to detail to ensure this is achieved.
- Collaborative Working - A willingness to encourage and support others in order to develop strong team relationships
- Resilience - Maintains a professional service and optimistic outlook under challenging circumstances
- Planning & Organising - Ability to plan, prioritise activities and resources in order to meet deadlines.
- Professional Communication - Ability to present oneself in a consistently professional manner
To apply please click here.