Screener and Telephone Interviewer / Recruitment Coordinator
Screener and Telephone Interviewer/ Recruitment Coordinator
Associate and Resource Manager
This is a brand new role within Penna. The Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for assessing candidates at application sift and telephone interview stage for volume campaigns delivered on behalf of our clients.
You will be given training to ensure you are both comfortable fulfilling the duties of the role and able to deliver flawless results.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Conduct allocated telephone interviews against role specific criteria and competencies.
- Online application screening against role specific criteria and competencies via the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Assess candidate suitability at application sift and telephone interview stage by recording appropriate information and producing written evaluations against relevant criteria in accordance with established processes.
- When required, evaluate video interviews against established competencies.
- When required, support the delivery of assessment centres by acting as a Facilitator responsible for; assessment centre set up (IT equipment, stationary and paperwork), meet/greet of candidates, meet/greet of client assessors, shredding of paperwork no longer required throughout the day, checking return of paperwork at the end of the day.
- Have a full knowledge and understanding of the methods, processes and systems used for application screening and telephone interviews.
- Adhere to client service level agreements (SLAs) for both sifting and telephone interviews.
Personal Attributes, Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Experience conducting telephone based interviews and/or experience sifting application forms.
- Experience conducting competency based telephone interviews and/or application sifting is desired.
- Experience providing facilitation/admin support for assessment centres is desired
- Flexible attitude - willingness to help other functions in the team and switch priorities when asked.
- Professional manner – able to foster an atmosphere of respect and professionalism within the team aswell as with candidates and clients.
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Calm under pressure - able to cope with busy workloads and changing priorities.
- Ability to manage own workload - good time-management and organisational skills, and able to spot and react to changing needs when required.
- Ability to follow agreed set processes, while escalating any opportunities to improve the process.
Kindly note that this role works in a sector that requires an application for security clearance.
Before applying, please ensure you have/are the following:
- Lived in the UK for the last 9 years with no gaps
- At least one parent who is a UK Citizen
Unfortunately, if you cannot confirm the above, we are unable to proceed with your application for this specific role, however please visit our careers page for other opportunities available.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Alexander Thornton
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role, please allow up to 2 weeks before receiving feedback.
To apply please click here.