Performance Media Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Paid Media Specialist to join our lively, ambitious, and collaborative Performance Media team. The Performance Media team is comprised of specialists in paid search, social media, programmatic display, data sciences and comms strategy.
At Penna & Stafford Long, our goal is to attract, excite and secure the right talent for our clients. But how do we do that? Well, we need to be heard over the hubbub. We need to stand out in a crowded market and create spot-on solutions that will delight our clients. And as part of our comms strategy team, you’ll be right at the heart of making that happen.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be trained and become specialised in all digital marketing channels and have hands-on experience in SEM, SEO, social media, and programmatic display. You will also gain experience in the recruitment space, which is by far one of the most growing industry.
Reporting to one of our Performance Media Managers, you will be responsible for
- Activating paid media campaigns across social media (Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit), Search (Bing, Google), Programmatic (DV360, Spotify) and via Job Ad Exchange Platforms (Joveo, Appcast).
- Handling daily optimisation which includes bid adjustment, budget pacing, ad copy and landing page testing, audience research, competitor analysis.
- Liaising with our Client Delivery teams to provide best-in-class brief responses and media plans.
- Producing weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights that will be used to influence our channel strategy and improve our clients ROI.
- Working with our Performance Media Managers and Client Delivery teams to define and optimise the UI and data visualisation of our dashboards.
- Maintaining strong relationships with media publishers and technology partners while recommending and evaluating new opportunities for clients, ensuring innovation by researching and testing new tools and solutions.
- Proactively contributing to team meetings & business knowledge share.
- Be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment, and independently as required
- +3-year experience in activating and managing large and complex campaigns across paid search (Google ads and Bing Ads) and social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Advanced Excel skills and a strong analytical background to produce insights and commentaries for large and complex paid media campaigns.
- Have a strong desire to learn and add value to the team.
- Be detail oriented, highly organised, with a keen eye for consistency.
- Technical tracking expertise (e.g., setting up tracking, QA, troubleshooting, UTM).
- Experience in working with a variety of DSPs and biddable platforms particularly Google Display Network, DV360 and TTD.
- Knowledge of the digital advertising infrastructure (ad serving, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, etc.).
- Experience working with programmatic recruitment software & Job ad exchange platforms such as Joveo or Appcast.
All individuals are recruited on merit, and we do not discriminate against anyone based on race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other protected group.
Our internal programmes and external work with our clients make us proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Inclusive Employer.
Difference is what unites us, diverse views and identities are what drives our innovation and inclusive culture.
If you have a disability or long-term health condition that requires accommodation or reasonable adjustments made during the recruitment process.